June 1, 2011

may film: 3/3








This photo and the one above it are so similar because I had literally been trying to get a shot like this for weeks in the library but there were always people around.  When Evin and I took a walk around campus with his mom and grandma after classes were over, I had my chance!






non, je ne regrette rien























Diner food



Well, happy June!  These photos are all from May, but I'm sure there will be plenty of June photos coming very soon, both digital and film (I've decided to set my Nikon EM aside for awhile--the automatic exposure mode leaves me with muddy images sometimes [this roll was with the EM] and my Konica produces prettier photos I think.  Plus, its long-broken light meter kicked on last night).

In other news, I need to find a job.  Badly.

1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...