June 28, 2011

lately




I've been neglecting my digital camera for so long now (I went a whole weekend at the lake without shooting one digital photo, and only a few on film), but I think that's all about to end.  I'm writing this quickly before I have to head of to my first (pseudo-?) real shift at work (I was told to come in at 4, but I have no idea what I'll be doing or how long I'll be there) so maybe I'll start taking photos on the job soon.  Depending on my schedule this week, I'm going to try to get over to Costco to have these four rolls of film (one in the waterproof disposable, of course) developed before 4th of July weekend (when I'm sure there will be a whole bunch of photos snapped, digital and maybe film).  Better updates will come once I have photos to accompany them (and more to tell)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...