May 10, 2012

things i love thursday


  • tall grass, particularly blowing in the wind
  • plant shopping
  • feeling accomplished (especially when it involves getting my hands dirty in the yard!)
  • a real horseback ride (Saturday after the Gold Cup, Evin and I went with my brother to his girlfriend's house, where several horses live, and we got to take a wonderful ride around pretty fields in beautiful afternoon weather.  So much more awesome than a trail ride at a horseback riding place, and it was Evin's first time riding a horse so that's awesome, and I am all around very grateful and hope to do it again!)
  • when Finley mostly behaves himself...it's been a long process and we're not there yet, but he is so much better than he was, behavior-wise, and that makes me very happy (and relieved) indeed
  • medium format :) so happy to have my Yashica back!
  • this video of animals talking


1 comment:

  1. Yay plant shopping and working in the garden! :) I wish you lived closer, always wish you lived closer, we could go on photo adventures and play in the garden and take photos of playing in the garden. And our dogs could destroy our most precious belongings together.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...