January 24, 2014

jamestown
























Another frigid day, another instance of "looking at photos from warmer times and wishing winter would end already."  Today, it's a sunny May morning at Jamestown Settlement in Williamsburg.  After photographing that golf course wedding on Friday, we checked out Jamestown before leaving the area.  As you can see, my favorite parts were the chickens roaming around and the old-fashioned gardens (especially when the chickens sat inside the gardens…I thought that was hysterical).
Thank goodness I only have to wait 11 more weeks til average last frost which means it won't be long now until I get to start my 2014 garden (though 11 weeks feels like an eternity…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...