September 19, 2011

chilly weekend











I just liked the letters
Finley's fur matches the fur on my old stuffed doggy
Hey look...a blog post full of my favorite things to take photos of as of late: the crazy-growing yellow wildflowers I see everywhere, plus my puppy.  This weekend, Evin finally met Finley, my mom's birthday party was at the lake, the weather was colder than I'm ready for, Colleen and I didn't go to the wine festival but drank sauvignon blanc at home and ate guacamole and Kraft mac and cheese...and now it's Monday again.  Hopefully I get to spend next weekend at Evin's house to hang out with his grandpa, introduce the dog to more people, and eat birthday cake (my birthday is in a little more than a week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...