October 31, 2011

halloweekend








































Happy Halloween!  This last weekend in October was...atypical.  It snowed.  A lot.  Not a lot by winter standards, but certainly a lot by pre-Halloween standards.  At Evin's house, where I spent the weekend, there were several inches on the ground by midday Saturday and it was my puppy's--and my boots'--first snow.  We took many beautiful walks with the dogs and ate yummy food and I carved a pumpkin but we skipped the Halloween dress-up and relaxed at home instead.  I always hate saying goodbye to the weekend on Monday mornings!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the contrast in the first photo & Finley's paw prints in the snow! (Plus Evin on the dog bed)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...