February 9, 2012

things i love thursday

  • floppy books that can lay open on a table (above: Three Novels by F. Scott Fitzgerald--I'm reading Tender Is the Night at the moment)
  • Shirley Temples...I have a serious sweet tooth, what can I say?
  • 25 Animals Who Think They're People, via BuzzFeed...if you're having a bad day (or even if you're already having a good one), I dare you to follow the link and not smile.
  • French braids...and most other kinds of braids
  • Summer dreaming...so many reasons to be excited for warm weather (though I wouldn't say no to a snowstorm before winter's end)
  • the possibility of an EPIC hike this weekend...fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. nice list! i always love french braids, too. always so chic.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...