February 8, 2012

rushing the field


I remembered I had these photos from a football game way back in fall 2009 and wondered how they'd look as a sequence.  I dug them out (hoping I took four so I could have made a square collage, but there were only three) and scanned them...I might find a way to hang them on the wall (possibly enlarged) sometime in the future as a happy little reminder of college.
This football game was one of the best, if not the best, I attended at Virginia Tech, an edge-of-your-seat (who am I kidding...students don't sit) event against Nebraska that, if you can't tell, ended in victory for the Hokies!

1 comment:

  1. these are some great shots! very different from the usual up close photographs most people see from such games but i enjoy the different perspective here.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...