February 22, 2012

grow








It's no secret that I love flowers and plants in general.  Spring is coming so I dug these photos from last May out of the archives...a little inspiration to hopefully get my hands in the dirt to plant a little happiness in the yard.  A simple patch of daisies, a few sunflowers, and if I'm really lucky, a hydrangea bush (though I think that one will have to wait til I have my own place) would be perfect, but quite frankly I don't have the first clue about tending a garden...guess if I want to make it happen, some research is in order!
Really I just want to buy all those pretty little seed packets (second from bottom) and throw them around in a patch of soil and magically end up with a crazy, colorful, happy flower bed, but I guess it doesn't work like that.  Would also love to hang the seed packets on the wall when I'm done (seriously LOVE THEM).

1 comment:

  1. The seed packets are gorgeous. Ever since I saw you post about this on Facebook this morning I have been stalking down and plotting out my garden for the year. I wish you lived closer! I don't have room for sunflowers but I am considering vigilante planting some in the park behind my house where they never mow!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...