February 28, 2012

first roll: minolta x700, part 2






















Here's the second half of that roll of film I posted over the weekend...looking at these photos kind of drives me nuts, they're such a mess!
I shouldn't complain, because imperfections are one of the reasons I shoot film...but geez what happened with some of these photos?  Can't wait to shoot a roll of color with this camera to see if those bands of light are leaks (faulty seals, etc) or just problems with my developing process (a tiny bit of light was seeping into the bathroom when I was loading the film into the tank...ooooopsie)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so eerily beautiful! And the wall at that bar look amazeballs, where is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wall is at Capital Ale House in Harrisonburg...they have like 100 beers on tap there!

      Delete
  2. I Love these all! The dogs expression is too cute! Do you know what kind of dog it is?
    You take wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing!!
    http://lmb-photos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, that's my pup...he's a goldendoodle and he's about 9 months old.

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...