February 16, 2012

t-i-l-t

  • Bubbles.  Seeing them float around (RELEVANT!  This week's theme was "float") always makes me happy.
  • Diner milkshakes in metal cups
  • Erna and Hrefka: a project by Ariko Inaoka which photographically documents Icelandic twin girls, starting in 2009.  So intriguing.
  • Being published!  I shot some photos for Flavor Magazine in December for the early spring issue and one article has found its way online already...excited blog post soon to come when I get my hands on a hard copy of the issue!
  • how excited my dog gets when he hears the freezer door open...he LOVES to eat ice (and we love to give it to him...keeps him busy, doesn't make a mess, etc)
  • bouquets of fresh flowers wrapped in newspaper...I can't WAIT for spring and summer and farmers markets!  (here's a pretty photo of what I'm talking about)
my poor blog is hurting for content...but there are film photos to be developed and certainly old photos to go through if it comes to that...a whole week between the last post and this one!  Eesh!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list Karly! I haven't even started mine for this week yet, oopsie! You know, I've never had a milkshake in a metal cup or a bouquet wrapped in newspaper, I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...