August 31, 2012
August 30, 2012
- being ENGAGED! This could have been in a TILT post two weeks ago of course, but you may have noticed I've been slacking, so it's here now. I get so giddy when I look at my ring and think about that fact that we're getting MARRIED! Ahhh!!!
- All things nautical...recently, little boats, old lobster/crab buoys & rope. I smell a wedding theme brewing...
- Del Sol nail polish that changes color in the sun! Yep, I'm a child.
- Dixon Ticonderoga pencils...way more fun than those plastic mechanical things.
- the colors in THIS photo by lorena*arance on Flickr. The colors of my dreams!
- the 98-cent art prints we found at the Williamsburg Pottery store. Good sized, beautiful prints (a Van Gogh and a Picasso thrown in! For less than a dollar!) to hang in our future home. I can't WAIT.
August 29, 2012
August 15, 2012
August 7, 2012
August 3, 2012
August 2, 2012
- wooden signs painted with names of fruits and vegetables, displayed on the side of the road to advertise the offerings at a farm or fruit stand (harder to describe than it should be. But you know what I'm talking about right?)
- The July 23, 2012 cover of the New Yorker. Something I need to keep in mind at all times. See it (and read a little more) here
- homemade ice cream
- the river (I only have proper knowledge of two rivers, both of which I will refer to as "THE" river, but based on those two, I like rivers a lot)
- SUNFLOWERS! I have a tall blue mason jar that actually works perfectly for the huge blooms. So gorgeous!
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2011 (171)