December 5, 2010

botanical gardens

I have taken a particular liking to photos taken inside greenhouses, and would like to visit as many more as I possibly can.  Call it cliche, but botanic gardens are some of my favorite places to take a camera.  I may post some of my favorites from other photographers that I have come across on the internet, but right now I'll stick with posting my own.

National Botanic Garden of Ireland, January 2010











All digital, shot with Nikon D80



The United States Botanic Garden, November 2010, on film













All film shot on ASA 200 FourCornerStore Film with my Konica FT-1 Motor, processed via Snapfish

1 comment:

  1. There are so many amazing shots here, both digital and film. This new blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...