December 6, 2010

fog

When I said this blog would be a photo-journal, perhaps I didn't realize I'd want to post older material as well as recent, daily happenings.  I feel as though this is a good format to share rolls of film that I'm obviously not going to batch-post on Flickr or anything but that I'd like to get out there, cause hey, I paid good money for these photos.  Plus, I've seen mary robinson's blog and the way she runs hers by making posts for every roll of film she's had developed, and I like that idea.  So anyway, long story short, I'm not going to post an entire roll of film here, but a group of photos from a recent set that share a common theme: foggy mornings.











All shot on ASA 200 FourCornerStore film with Konica FT-1 Motor, processed via Snapfish

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Karly... Glad you started posting to Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...