August 12, 2014

heidi / class of 2015





























Senior photos!  This was my first senior photo session--high school, that is (I did take college graduation photos a few years back for my friend Nikki).  Heidi is the younger sister of my good friend/college roommate/maid of honor and it was such a pleasure making these photos!  We began at Panorama Farms, which was just beautiful in afternoon sunlight, then headed to downtown Charlottesville to check out an awesome mural and grab a few photos in McGuffey Park.
Heidi was a great model and made my job so easy!  She was so easy-going as I tried to explain poses and I loved all of her outfit choices.
And for a little bit of photographer-speak, I did this session almost entirely with my 85mm f1.8 lens, which doesn't get out of the bag much anymore since I use the 80-200mm more frequently at events & weddings.  But, for portraits like this, it's a dream (especially on the full-frame camera)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...