June 6, 2012

spring swap











These are a few of the photos from the roll of film I swapped with Holly this spring.  I shot it first with my Minolta X700, shooting only photos of beautiful flowers, and then I mailed it to her to shoot with her SLR.  However, her camera recognized that it had already been shot and wouldn't load the film as a result, so the only other camera option was her Holga..........which seemed to dominate this roll with weirdly blurry photos.  This is my third film swap and I wish for once the frames could line up at least a LITTLE better...I want so badly for the film swapping to work, because I've seen great results from other people, but it's becoming a bit tiresome!
Anyway.  here they are, maybe we'll try again when I get back...hopefully two SLRs will cooperate better than one SLR and one toy camera.

*this is my last post before I leave for my trip!  I haven't decided yet if I will be doing any sharing while I'm there...it all depends on how much free wifi I can find.  If I do share, it will be on Instagram (@daisyjars) so if you're interested, make sure you follow me there!  If not, see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...