July 16, 2013

wollam gardens










A gratuitous flower post.  A few weeks ago my maid of honor and I went to visit Wollam Gardens, where I'm getting the flowers for my wedding (which is in less than two months.  OMG).  I can think of few places more beautiful than a farm that grows so many FLOWERS.  We were there in the middle of the day and it was really hot, so the exploring was kept short and sweet (for me, there's nothing better than wandering amongst flowers with my camera, but I can't say the same about Kaitlin) but I managed a few photos (and a few more with my Yashica Mat and iPhone).  Wollam Gardens has a dahlia festival in September, so I am looking forward to oodles of those beautiful, artful blooms in my wedding bouquets...only a few plots of dahlias were blooming when we were there, but there were still a bunch and they were gorgeous!  
I have a feeling I'll be back to this lovely place, again with camera in hand... ;)

1 comment:

  1. your blog is a breath of fresh air. found you on wtlb; and happy I did!
    ~Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...