April 27, 2012
April 26, 2012
- dappled light...one of my many FAVORITE parts of the leafy seasons
- reading books in bed
- seeing my work in print...two little blurbs in the newest issue of Flavor and one wine-y photo, plus I wrote a wine trail map in another magazine!
- the above photo...it's from almost a year ago and this week it's making me SO happy. Something about the light I think...it's got me motivated to dust off the Konica and give it another go.
- Also, daisies...in the above photo, and everywhere else. Obviously they could go in every week's TILT post, I mean look at my URL, but this week they get a special shoutout :)
- when people say Good Morning (or write it in a note, like the one I found on my desk this morning!)
April 24, 2012
April 23, 2012
April 19, 2012
- all of the above (snapshots on Instagram over the past week or two)
- waving a hand out the open window of the car on a warm, sunny day
- poppies along the side of the road
- our very-soon trip to Blacksburg for visits, photos and fun times. See you this weekend Holly!
- the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Milani Jewel FX: Gems. Like a party on my fingernails. I'm 10x more excited about it than anyone I've shown it to...it's so obnoxious and I LOVE IT. A little difficult to remove from the nails though...
April 12, 2012
- striped sweaters
- Striped Sweater
- chocolate croissants
- photo-inspiration (so many things I want to photograph all at once: couples, field of flowers, beautiful food)
- my new hiking shoes, for the trip to Ireland/outdoor life in general
April 9, 2012
April 5, 2012
- lilacs! Perfectly lovely in practically every way (apart from the fact that the one I picked lasted 2 days in a vase...oh and the fact that they don't bloom all year long!)
- exactly 2 months til we leave for Ireland! Wheeee!!!
- INSTAGRAM ON ANDROID! Released Tuesday and I'm pretty darn excited. You may remember my talking about it in another TILT post... My username is @daisyjars. Find me! :)
- Fun weekend plans in April. Wine tasting, Harrisonburg, Blacksburg, Richmond!
- a spring film swap in progress with Holly. I'm shooting the film first, then sending it to her to shoot, and I'm almost finished. I can't wait to see what we come up with!
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2011 (171)