April 5, 2012

things i love thursday

  • lilacs!  Perfectly lovely in practically every way (apart from the fact that the one I picked lasted 2 days in a vase...oh and the fact that they don't bloom all year long!)
  • exactly 2 months til we leave for Ireland!  Wheeee!!!
  • INSTAGRAM ON ANDROID!  Released Tuesday and I'm pretty darn excited.  You may remember my talking about it in another TILT post...  My username is @daisyjars.  Find me! :)
  • Fun weekend plans in April.  Wine tasting, Harrisonburg, Blacksburg, Richmond!
  • a spring film swap in progress with Holly.  I'm shooting the film first, then sending it to her to shoot, and I'm almost finished.  I can't wait to see what we come up with!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about our film swap too weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...