April 27, 2012

april showers, film edition




























This was a pretty quick roll, most of it shot on one rainy day last week and finished up at the garden with Holly on Sunday.  It was the third roll shot with a Nikon N90s, a pretty smart camera...my camera collection is so ridiculous, but I do use almost everything because there's something I like about every single camera I own.  Some smart and compatible with my Nikon lenses, some simple and vintage, some I can throw in the bottom of my bag and use super casually (like the roll from my SureShot that I got developed with this one and will be sharing soon).  Plus, it's really nice to switch it up every so often :)
I'm away for the weekend and will be back next week with more details bearing what I hope will be happy photographic documentation of the trip :)

1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...