April 19, 2012

TILT

  • all of the above (snapshots on Instagram over the past week or two)
  • waving a hand out the open window of the car on a warm, sunny day
  • poppies along the side of the road
  • our very-soon trip to Blacksburg for visits, photos and fun times.  See you this weekend Holly!
  • the Blue Ridge Mountains
  • Milani Jewel FX: Gems.  Like a party on my fingernails.  I'm 10x more excited about it than anyone I've shown it to...it's so obnoxious and I LOVE IT.  A little difficult to remove from the nails though...
Happy weekend, all!  I know it's only Thursday, but I doubt I'll be posting again til next week...but I'll be back with a bunch to share, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. trip to bburg
    trip to bburg
    trip to bburg
    trip to bburg
    trip to bburg
    trip to bburg

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...