January 12, 2012

tilt: things i love thursday


  • snow-frosted tree branches (as well as snowy evergreen trees)
  • Cap'n Crunch.  Ate it til my teeth hurt this weekend.
  • smooth river rocks (beach stones count too)...one day I will take a photo of lovely rocks, bring them home with me, paint a room based on the colors from the photo, and display the rocks on shelves.
  • this blog post by Brian Ferry.  There's a totally gorgeous photo of rocks in there, as well as plenty of beautiful film photographs from Maine in the wintertime.  Such a lovely set to scroll through.
  • Evin's grandma's black raspberry jelly...I got another jar of it and uuughhh it is the most perfect thing on toast in the morning.

"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses" 
-Tom Wilson

psst...this is my 200th post on this blog!  Wheee!

2 comments:

  1. I love river rocks too... that Brian Ferry link makes me want to go up north so bad! Road trip please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want snow!! nice picture

    -----

    Check out my blog http://vancouverlovesme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...