March 27, 2011

summer






I've been doing a little thinking about summer (I'm getting so far ahead of myself--it's barely spring) because this summer will be different from any other I've ever known.  This summer I will be out of school with no intention of going back in the fall, so the concept of summer break will be gone.  There is uncertainty--I haven't landed a job yet, but I have my first real interview tomorrow morning with a company that seems like it has a lot of promise.  If everything goes well, summer won't seem so scary, but things will be different.  Last summer consisted of my month-long stay in France, working forever when I came back home, lake time with my family, and random small summer treats (the county fair) squeezed in wherever possible.  We'll see what this summer holds soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...