March 24, 2011

holga





















I borrowed Holly's Holga 135 and tried to shoot some lo-fi spring goodness with it.  I think the lo-fi element is definitely there, but some of the photos don't quite meet my expectations.  I've got a 35mm Holga of my own that I'd love to use, but I'm fairly sure I broke it the first time I used it and always get frustrated when I try to coax it to work.  Sure seems like Holgography is something that takes practice!

I used Fuji Superia 400 film and had it developed via Snapfish.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i am completely baffled by the idea people can get such amazing pictures out of the holga. we have a love/hate relationship. i hope you enjoyed playing with it though :] i can't wait to see what i get back from the quad cam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful! I just started my adventure with Holga :) I'm so excited taking photos with this camera!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...