January 2, 2013

karen & salem / married!






























Last week I had the honor of photographing Karen and Salem's intimate wedding on Wirt Street, Leesburg in an adorable old house.  When she emailed me the week before Christmas to ask if I was available, I knew I wanted to make it work--so we moved the the closing on our house in order to accommodate!  Karen, Salem and I are all Virginia Tech alums--I know Karen as we lived in the same dorm our freshman year.  It was such a pleasure documenting their day-- such happy people in love!  Congratulations guys--I wish you a beautiful life together!

*added one more photo to this post per Holly's comment below.  I'd uploaded it to Facebook but forgot to include it here!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Karly!!!!! I can't believe you didn't post the sneak peek from Facebook though, that was my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...