- APPLES! They are so beautiful and they are the perfect food. I will not tire of photographing them, especially in their wooden crates.
- this print by Suzi Marshall. I saw it the other day and immediately decided I needed a print of it, so I sent her a message and she so kindly listed it on Society6 for me! It's on its way to me...can't wait to hang it in the house Evin and I should one day (soon) have!
- cozy clothes, 'cause it's getting COLD outside!
- explanation videos by CGP Grey on Youtube. CAUTION: SERIOUS TIME-SUCK. Once you start watching, it's hard to stop! He cracks me up.
- my Ireland book, which finally arrived yesterday. SUCH a long time in the making! Of course I immediately found 3 mistakes, but I'm not surprised. Impatience will do that to you.
- Bryan Nash Gill. There's a little page on him in the October issue of Martha Stewart Living (to which my amazing fiance bought me a subscription on his iPad) about his woodcut prints. The e-version of the magazine has little videos thrown in and there was a video of Mr. Gill talking about his work...stunning. And I pulled a personally inspiring/motivational quote from that clip, too...
I guess my process is very organic. They're things that come to me, and they're not going to come to me if I'm not working. I mean, I can't call myself a sculptor if I'm not sculpting, I can't call myself a painter if I'm not painting, I can't call myself a printer if I'm not printing, and it's through that process of working where I get a lot of my ideas.