I was pretty busy yesterday and it got late before I had time to make a TILT post...so now it's a day late, but the point is still the same. I love stuff this week and I made a list about it:
- The very first issue of Foodshed Magazine is back from the printer! It's our new project and it's very exciting.
- Low-lying fog...I also love high-sitting fog that obscures the top of mountains, but this week I really fancy the stuff that lays in valleys.
- Lavender! I had the opportunity to shoot a local lavender farm this week for the next issue of the magazine and it was such a beautiful and fragrant afternoon!
- The leaves in VA right now. I think they're at their peak...guess I need to take advantage before they all fall down and everything goes to sleep for the winter.
- My 80-200 lens...I haven't gotten much use out of it but I am making a point to shoot with it when possible...it's truly wonderful and should serve me well tomorrow at the wedding I'm shooting (my first one on my own!!)