March 15, 2012

things i love thursday

  • my new job...which happens to allow me to bring my pup with me to work.  AWESOME!
  • the first trees to burst into bright pink bloom...sooo beautiful! (and on a related note, I think we may go try to see the cherry blossoms in DC early Saturday morning...)
  • Finley+bubbles...all it takes to entertain us both for hours is a 25 cent bottle of bubbles.
  • I have five images for sale up on Getty Images, woooo!  (One of which is the tomato picture above, which yes I'd love to hang in my future kitchen, it's so colorful and happy)
  • pastel teal nail polish

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you are going to see the cherry blossoms! Oh and that you have images up for sale on Getty, let me know how that goes, I really want to sell some stock images.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...