I have several random little tidbits and what better time than a dreary Wednesday morning in November to share them?
- I was recently invited to license a few of my photos with Getty Images. I still have to do a lot of research and talking to my parents, but it seems like something good for a resume, even if I don't necessarily make big bucks. I'm sure there will be further updates when I make a decision.
- I'm on Pinterest and I love it. I'm not following many people right now and I want to be, so if you've got an account/know of any awesome pinners, let me know!
- chaque-semaine is basically up to date! Our current theme week ends tomorrow, and I'm hoping we can get our photos posted Friday and then start posting regularly each week.
- I'm getting antsy to take more portraits. I have some lined up for sometime next week...I posted something on my Facebook asking if anyone needed any photos and only got one response. I know more people than that like to have their pictures taken!!
- I am planning on starting a Things I Like Thursday series on this blog, since I always enjoy reading Holly's. Hopefully tomorrow I can throw one together and then stick with it each week!
- This week's photo isn't going to take itself! I better get motivated and inspired and take one!
- The above photos were taken with my new Pentax Optio WG-1, which I received last week in the mail as a warranty replacement for my broken Optio W90. I have a working waterproof camera again! It doesn't take the best pictures, but I'm glad to have a little point and shoot to keep in my purse again (and something to take to my next beach/lake/river adventure!)