May 24, 2011

disorder













I am not quite sure how I feel about the current state of our yard at home.  I've been so into the overgrown, unruly-plants thing recently but a couple of walks around the yard at home have me feeling confused and a little sad.  Over the years (we've been in this house for 16 years!  I can't believe it) my parents have spent so much time working on the yard to make it beautiful--weeding the gardens, mulching, raking, etc.  But, they both work and on the weekends they're always away at the lake house, working on getting that built and situated.  As a result, this house is a bit neglected these days and it's sad to see.  
When I'm done with my room, I plan on taking up other projects around the house/yard.  I'm not sure how much I can do without help from my brother/dad, but I certainly want to keep busy while I'm still unemployed (bleh).  Yardwork by day, job searching by night, and lake on the weekends?  Hello, summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...