Since moving into my own house and away from my convenient photo lab, I haven't been shooting really any film at all. I loaded my Yashica in June and it took me until the beginning of August to finish the roll of film, but then I shot another roll in about a week and had them both developed one day when I was back home. Gotta love one-hour processing (when compared to weeks of mailing/waiting).
Anyway, I've been loving the flowers this summer and wanted to document them whenever I could.
- Lilies in Madison
- Hydrangeas hiding between buildings
- Dahlias at Wollam Gardens
- Lake Shenandoah
- Our wedding photographer photographing my fiancé during our engagement session in July
- Hollyhock love
- Candles in jars
- Bright and beautiful local blooms
- Foraging for wineberries
- Red shed, from Evin's grandparents' porch in Pennsylvania
- Black-eyed susans at dusk
- Finally! Sunflowers!