December 20, 2012

things i love thursday


This is my last TILT post before Christmas, and very likely my last before the new year.  And it's a good one!
  • Christmas cards.  I guess growing up is having Christmas cards addressed to YOU as a person and not as a component of your larger family.  I received a few with the sweetest notes inside and can't wait to start sending them myself...next year.
  • Our HOUSE!  We close on our first home in one week.  I can't wait to start getting it ready to move in!
  • TWO end-of-year weddings to shoot!  I've had one on my calendar for almost a year now (and can't believe it's almost here!) and added another at the last minute.  I can't wait!  Next week is going to be busy busy...
  • Paint-by-number.  I'm attempting my first one, since I saw it at the store and wanted a project to work on.  It's way more complicated than I'd expect something called "paint by number" to be!  But, it's an 11x14 canvas that we plan to hang in our new kitchen when it's finished!
  • deliberate wedding-pinning, both for my own wedding and those I photograph.  Wedding photos are such beautiful and joyful things!
  • Hector and the Search for Happiness, which I'm currently reading.  Really sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...