- being ENGAGED! This could have been in a TILT post two weeks ago of course, but you may have noticed I've been slacking, so it's here now. I get so giddy when I look at my ring and think about that fact that we're getting MARRIED! Ahhh!!!
- All things nautical...recently, little boats, old lobster/crab buoys & rope. I smell a wedding theme brewing...
- Del Sol nail polish that changes color in the sun! Yep, I'm a child.
- Dixon Ticonderoga pencils...way more fun than those plastic mechanical things.
- the colors in THIS photo by lorena*arance on Flickr. The colors of my dreams!
- the 98-cent art prints we found at the Williamsburg Pottery store. Good sized, beautiful prints (a Van Gogh and a Picasso thrown in! For less than a dollar!) to hang in our future home. I can't WAIT.
August 30, 2012
things i love thursday
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2011 (171)