May 18, 2012

clarissa and jani / engaged!














Well, I've been dying to shoot engagement photos for months now and last week I finally got my chance!  When Clarissa, a coworker of mine, mentioned her fiance would be back in town and we might have the chance to take some pictures, I was so excited.  We arranged to get together last Wednesday evening, but when 5 o'clock rolled around, so did the rain.  We braved it for a little while, hiding under the umbrella and some trees and even venturing to the restaurant where we work for indoor photos, but I think what we all really wanted were some happy, sunny outdoor shots.  Fortunately, Saturday morning worked for everyone for a re-shoot, so we got together once again, this time with much more favorable conditions.  We wandered around a private farm road lined with trees, which was SO beautiful and perfect for photos!
Clarissa and Jani are the cutest, and I am so happy to have had the chance to work with them on my very first engagement session.  They certainly made my job easy ;)  Congratulations you guys!

There are more photos on my Facebook page...these are just a few of my favorites :)

I took a minute to snap a few film shots with my happily fixed Yashica (my first roll of Fuji Pro 400H), which are below.  Aaah, medium format goodness...






1 comment:

  1. Bubble umbrellas for the win! The last one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...