- These pointy star lights (blurry photo of them from spring 2008 ha)
- The maps feature on Facebook Timeline...I've been going through and adding locations to photos I'd uploaded from my travels and enjoying memories and giving myself wanderlust in the process. I love that I can look at a map of the world and see pinpoints in the places I've photographed. I guess Facebook isn't the first or only site to let you do this, but it's the first I've used and it's fun.
- My dog. I know I've listed him in a previous TILT post and I'll list him many more times, as long as he continues to behave himself ;)
- Glitter. Big flakes of gold glitter are all over my nails (and all over the house) and I LOVE IT. Perfect to go with my tacky Christmas sweater I'm wearing to work today.
- Moving forward with photography. I've had three legitimate shoots in the past week, two for a magazine and one for a company, and my fingers are crossed that they'll lead to many future opportunities. A few photos are up on the company's website right now, which makes me excited!
- Advil. Thanks for banishing my weird morning headache and making it possible for me to write a positive TILT post :)
- ACCOMPLISHMENT! Everyone loves accomplishment, but it's especially relevant to me this week...my Christmas gifts are mostly wrapped, I finally figured out what to do for my parents and I'm very excited about making it and giving it to them, and I worked through and turned in photos from all three of my previously mentioned photo assignments. Time to pack my bags for the weekend with Evin's family!
December 22, 2011
things i love thursday
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (141)
- ▼ December (14)