June 15, 2011

food photography?































This afternoon I'm going to meet with the manager of a local restaurant to talk about possibly getting a job doing some photography/social media stuff for them.  My parents eat there a lot and so are friendly with the manager, so last night after we finished our dinner there, my dad mentioned to him my interest and I set up a time to meet this afternoon before lunch and dinner.  I'm nervous, especially after going through my archives trying to build a little collection of my food photography, but as it turns out, I take a lot of food photos that aren't of prepared dishes, etc.  This is the selection I came up with, and hopefully at least a few are acceptable.  So many of these are older and my photography has changed and improved since.  I guess we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...