April 9, 2011

greenhouses through a fish's eye


















Ok, so not all of these are photos of greenhouses and not all of them are even taken with a fisheye, but it's early and the title was the best I could do.  During our photowalk yesterday, I borrowed Paul's 10.5mm fisheye and was so amused!  I could take a photo of the top of a nearby tree while still fitting my shoes in the frame (see the first shot).  I know a fisheye are really an expensive lens to have for the capabilities it possesses but it was really cool to play with nonetheless!  (I really prefer the full-frame type fisheyes over the ones that produce a circular image inside of a black frame)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I get what you mean by a full-frame fisheye. I thought you were talking about DX vs. FX since the circular picture fisheyes aren't even on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series! Fisheyes is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...