January 23, 2011

not photographs

Over Christmas break during a miniature photographic identity crisis I played around a little with paper and gluesticks and decided it was actually pretty fun.  Tonight, in an effort to avoid doing any actual schoolwork, I played around a little more.  Now's as good a time as ever to share what I've made so far, right?

This was my first attempt and my favorite to date


Quote from Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle

I made this one just now...
....as well as this one.  A close second favorite...it represents actual memories in a way I haven't explored before.


The good news (for me, at least) is that I got Evin's scanner to work.  In the three and a half years I've been with him, I've been convinced his scanner didn't work, but it turns out he was just missing the Install disc.  I went over to HP's website and downloaded the software or whatever and voila!  I now have a scanner to use here at school, and I'm so excited about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...